1 Bed Flat For Sale in Mudeford
Quinn & Co are delighted to offer for sale this lovely one bedroom flat located in Mudeford, Christchurch. The property is situated only a very short walk from the sea and only a few miles from Christchurch town centre. Directly located across the road is Mudeford cricket ground perfect for an afternoon walk.
The flat is presented very well and benefits from a modern open plan kitchen (fitted with oven & hob, extractor, stainless steel sink and space for washing machine & fridge/freezer), bright & airy lounge/diner with direct access to the private balcony, modern shower room with electric power shower, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Accommodation is as follow:
ENTRANCE 7′ 9″ x 3′ 3″ (2.38m x 1.00m) Entry to the flat block is made via a covered communal staircase. The flat itself is located on the first floor and accessed via a UPVC double glazed door. The internal hallway allows access to all accommodation:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE 20′ 5″ x 9′ 8″ (6.23m x 2.97m)
BALCONY 10′ 5″ x 4′ 7″ (3.2m x 1.4m)
MAIN BEDROOM 11′ 1″ x 8′ 1″ to front of built in wardrobes (3.37m x 2.48m)
SHOWER ROOM 4′ 11″ x 7′ 8″ (1.50m x 2.36m)
COMMUNAL GARDENS The block is surrounded by mature communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with a selection of shrubs & trees.
Off-road parking is also available to residents on a first come/first served basis.
– Service & Maintenance Charges: £720 PA approx.
– Ground Rent: £100 PA approx.
– 114 years approx. remaining on the lease.
– No short term lets, any tenancy must be 6 months or more.
– The property offers electric throughout, there is no gas connection currently within the block.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 16 House Category
- Reception Rooms
- 114 years remaining on lease
- Easy walk to the sea & Mudeford Quay
- Ground Rent: £100 per annum
- Mature communal gardens
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Residents parking
- Service & Maintenance: £720 per annum